DIRECTV NOW | Sign Up | Subscribe | Watch & Steam App
DirecTV Now was released in 2016 and is a streaming television service by AT&T. It allows subscribers in the United States to stream programming from cable channels without the long term commitment. Currently, new DIRECTV NOW subscriptions include a free trial period. Customers may cancel before the free trial ends to avoid any charges. If you choose not to select a subscription package, your account allows you to demo the service with “FreeVIEW” status. Your account remains in FreeVIEW status until you add a package, which can be done at any time. There are no fees or charges for FreeVIEW.
Click here or to learn more about the channels, shows and prices available with DIRECTV.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new DIRECTV NOW account subscription, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to activate your personal DIRECTV NOW account subscription.
how to activate – Subscription to DIRECTV NOW account
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do to activate your DIRECTV NOW account subscription:
- visit: https://www.directvnow.com/accounts/create-account
- type in your email address in the spaces provided
- create and type in a password in the space provided
- click on the ‘I’m not a robot” box
- click on the “Let’s do this!” button
- select the plan that you would like to try out
- click on the ” Continue with this plan” button
- choose to add any additional features or click on the “Skip for now” button
- OPTIONAL: choose to get streaming device when you sign up or click on the “No thanks, I have a streaming device” button
- type in your payment information in the spaces provided along with a billing address and contact number
- click on the “
- click on the “Submit” button
- click here to activate the subscription on your device
NOTE: HBO is now included for AT&T UNLIMITED CHOICES AND PLUSS CUSTOMERS. To start streaming, click here to verify your mobile number with AT&T.