join.me | Start A Meeting Online | Start Meetings Download
join.me was created by LogMeIn, Inc. in 2003. This software app allows individuals, teams and/or businesses to securely set up free screen sharing, online meetings, white boards, webinars, mobile settings, conference calls, video conferences and team collaboration meetings. Their headquarters are located in Boston, Massachusetts. They also have other locations or offices in Ireland, the United Kingdom, Australia, Hungary and India. LogMein, Inc. has been recognized by Time Magazine, Fortune, Entrepreneur, The New York Times and many other leading media companies. They have connected more than 300 million devices all across the globe.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to find more detail and verify all the information provided.
A common request is to set up and start a join.me meeting. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your own join.me meeting session.
how to activate – Start a join.me meeting
what you need:
- internet access
- personal information
- you will need an account to host your own meetings, but not to join meetings hosted by others; click here to create your account or log in
what to do:
- visit: www.join.me/resources/user-tips/how-to-start-a-meeting to watch the video on how to start a join.me meeting OR read the steps below
- make sure you have already downloaded the join.me app for your desktop or mobile device or tablet, click here to do so
- once the app has been downloaded, open the app
- choose to use your personal link or a one-time code, and click the Start button. A quick download will run, and then you’ll be sharing your screen.
Click here for the official join.me quick start guide which provides steps on:
- joining a meeting
- starting a meetings
- understanding your toolbar and icons
- how to use pro features
If you need to start a meeting with over 25 people, read this guide.