OLT | OnLine Taxes | Free Federal and State Tax Filing Returns | File Online
OnLine Taxes is one the companies approved by the Free File Alliance (FFA) to participate in the Free File Program. The FFA is a public-private partnership between the IRS and participating tax preparers. It provides eligible taxpayers free access to prepare and file their federal tax returns using the online programs of the participating tax preparers, here being OnLine Taxes.
When you start for free with OnLine Taxes, they will walk you through a step-by-step interview and ask simple questions to help you enter the right information.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are interested in filing your taxes for free with OnLine Taxes, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to file your taxes online for free with OnLine Taxes.
how to activate – Free Official Free File Program with OnLine Taxes
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- personal information
what to do if you want to file your taxes online for free using the OnLine Taxes Free File program:
- visit: www.olt.com/main/oltfree
- scroll down and find the “START MY FREE RETURNS NOW” button
- type in and create a username in the space provided
- type in and create a password in the spaces provided
- type in a password hint in case you forget the password
- type in a valid email address in the spaces provided
- OPTIONAL: type in a contact number in the space provided
- select the type of return you want to process
- type in the code that appears on your screen in the space provided
- click on the “Create an Account” button
- click on the “I have read and agree to the terms of the On-Line Taxes User Agreement above.” box
- click on the “Save & Continue Return” button
- choose where you prefer to have your verification code sent to such as email or text
- click on the “Continue” button
- check the place where the verification code was sent and then type it into the space provided
- click on the “VERIFY” button
- continue to move forward and start your free online return with OnLine Taxes