Playstation Vue | Activate Your Device | Apple TV / Roku
PlayStation Vue is a streaming service that allows you watch TV on up to 5 devices with up to 10 different profiles. No PlayStation console is required just a compatible device such as:
- amazon fireTV
- Sony tv’s
- the web/internet
- Google Chromecast
- iPad, iPhone or android phone & tablets
- click here for the full list
Click here to learn more about the channels, shows and prices available with PlayStation Vue.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
To get the most of your PlayStation Network Vue subscription, you will need to activate a device to watch it on. If you are a current customer that needs to activate your current device to use your PlayStation Network Vue online account, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to activate your device to watch PSN Vue.
how to activate – Devices to watch PSN Vue
what you need in advance:
what to do if you want to activate your device to watch PSN Vue:
- for AppleTV:
- click on the “ACTIVATE” button located under the AppleTV logo
- sign in with your PSN account information (click here to create one)
- input the activation code from your TV screen
- for Roku:
- with a laptop, computer or mobile device, go to: https://www.playstation.com/en-us/network/vue/activate/
- click on the “ACTIVATE” button located under the Roku logo
- sign in with your PSN account information
- input the activation code from your Roku screen
- for amazonfireTV:
- for Android TV:
- for Mobile devices:
- for Google Chromecast:
NOTE: Also, don’t forget to set your home location before casting PS Vue from your mobile device or Google Chromecast. You can set up a home location from your desktop computer at psvue.com/watch while connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
Click here for other device set up details and steps.