PlayStation | Register your PS3 or PS4 | Product Warranty Registration
PlayStation was founded in 1994 by Sony Interactive Entertainment. Your PlayStation 4 automatically comes with a 12 month manufacturer’s guarantee that protects you from faults and breakdowns. The PlayStation Protection Policy is from Domestic & General.
PlayStation highly suggests that your product be registered in order to receive updates, announcements, offers, competition invites, discounts and much more. To find out more about the PlayStation Product Warranty, click here.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new PlayStation Product Warranty registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your PlayStation product warranty registration online.
how to activate -PlayStation Product Warranty Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have a PlayStation
- personal information
what to do to Register your PlayStation 4 Product Warranty:
- visit: www.registermyps.com
- click on the “REGISTER YOUR PS4” link or click here
- select your title
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your address in the spaces provided
- type in a valid email address in the spaces provided
- OPTIONAL: type in a contact number in the space provided
- type in the serial number in the spaces provided
- type in the date of purchase in the spaces provided
- click on the ”CONTINUE REGISTRATION” button
- continue to move forward and provide all the required information until you receive your registration is complete conformation
NEED TO MAKE A CLAIM ON YOUR PS4? Click here.
what to do to Register your PlayStation 3 Product Warranty:
- click here to read the steps to register your PS3