VIZIO | Product Warranty Registration
VIZIO was founded in 2002 by William Wang. Headquarters for VIZIO are in Irvine, California. VIZIO requires that your product be registered in order to receive safety notifications, warranty service and confirm your ownership of the product in case of an insurance loss claim. You can also sign up to receive exclusive promotions, offers, sneak peeks, deals & up-to-date information on all their products.
To find out more about the VIZIO Warranty, click here. NOTE: Failure to register your product may diminish your warranty so you will need to make registration with VIZIO a priority.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are a new or current customer that needs to activate your new VIZIO product registration, read below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below to access the activation page to register your VIZIO product online.
how to activate – VIZIO Product Registration
what you need in advance:
- internet access
- have an official VIZIO Product and its details
- personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.vizio.com/product-registration
- type in your name in the spaces provided
- type in your address in the spaces provided
- type in a contact number in the space provided
- type in a valid email address in the space provided
- select your product type
- select your product model number
- type in your product serial number in the space provided
- select your product purchase location
- type in the product purchase price
- input the purchase date
- select the product condition
- create and type in a password in the spaces provided
- click on the “Submit” button