Barclays PLC has been around for more than 300 years. They provided simple and reward credit cards and are partnered with over 60 top notch brands and companies. Some of the credit cards they offer are:
Market America Platinum MasterCard– offers no annual fee and you can earn IBV on every purchase.
Frontier Airlines- allows you to earn miles with every purchase-with no limit to the amount you can earn-and get double miles on all Frontier Airlines purchases. You will also get bonus miles with your first purchase.
Barnes & Noble MasterCard– allows you to earn points redeemable for gift cards and discounts on your Barnes & Noble store purchases for books, music and more. You can also earn a $25 Barnes & Noble gift card after your first purchase.
The Williams-Sonoma Visa Signature Card- allows you to earn 3 points per $1 spent at Williams-Sonoma and 1 point per $1 spent everywhere else. Plus you’ll enjoy free online shipping, exclusive promotions and access to culinary experiences in the U.S. and abroad.
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information. If you are a new Barclaycard cardmember you will want to create an online account to manage your credit card details, check balances, view activity and more. Below we have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your enrollment for your own personal Barclayclard credit card online account.
how to activate – Barclay Credit Card U.S. Online Enrollment
what you need:
- internet access
- social security number
- account number
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit www.barclaycardus.com/enroll
- type in your mother’s maiden last name in the space provided
- type in your social in the space provided
- type in your date of birth in the space provided
- type in your Barclaycard account number
- choose and type in a username in the space provided
- in the spaces provided choose and type in your password
- click on the green “continue” button
- provide any and all other required information to complete the online enrollment