JP Morgan Chase Bank operates its consumer banking product division in the corporate entity of Chase Bank. As Chase Bank, customers are offered personal and business banking products, credit lines, insurance products and investment products. Chase Bank has 5,100 branches, 260,000 employees and 16,100 ATMs.. Their Internet banking platform has 25 million users registered and their merchant account and consumer credit services are preferred by many for the asset stability of the bank.
If you currently have a Chase credit or debit card you will want to activate it today to start taking advantage of your account. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your Chase credit or debit card online.
how to activate- Chase Credit or Debit card account
what you need:
- internet access
- Chase credit/debit card
- social security number of the primary account holder
- other personal information
what to do:
- visit: www.chase.com/logon
- if your are a current customer, log in with your current user name and password OR if you are a new customer click on the green “ENROLL NOW” button
- provide all the requested information on each of the following pages: Identification page, Identification Code page, Password page, Legal Agreements page, and the Services page
- once you have correctly provided all the required information you will receive the confirmation page to verify that you did successfully activate your new Chase Account