DIRECTV NOW is a streaming service that offers more than 120 live TV channels, superior programming options and access to more than 25,000 On Demand shows and movies. You will be allowed to stream simultaneously on up to two devices.
You may connect with DIRECTV via:
NOTE: please visit the site directly to verify the details and obtain more information.
If you are interested in using the DIRECTV NOW app, see below. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to access your personal access to watch DIRECTV.
how to activate – DIRECTV NOW App
what you need:
- internet access
- other personal information
what to do to activate your Device to watch DIRECTV:
- or AppleTV:
- On your Apple TV, search for “DIRECTV NOW” in the App Store.
- Select the DIRECTV NOW app.
- Select “Get for free.”
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID password to download the app.
- For more information about DIRECTV NOW on your Apple TV, with a laptop, computer or mobile device, go to: https://www.directvnow.com/appletv to set up a subscription to purchase broader access
- for Roku:
- with a laptop, computer or mobile device, go to: https://www.directvnow.com/roku to set up a subscription to purchase broader access
- for amazonfireTV:
- with a laptop, computer or mobile device, go to: www.cbs.com/activate/firetv/ to set up a subscription to purchase broader access
- for Mobile devices:
- click on the “GET STARTED” button
- sign in using your username and password for your TV account or watch immediately
NOTE: If you are asked to login, sign in using your username and password for your TV account. If you don’t have an online account with your TV provider, or you can’t remember your username and password, contact your TV provider to learn more. If you need to create an online account, please contact your TV provider.
To create an account without going through a TV provider, click here. If you choose not to select a subscription package, your account allows you to demo the service with “FreeVIEW” status. Your account remains in FreeVIEW status until you add a package, which can be done at any time. There are no fees or charges for FreeVIEW.