Visa has been around since 1958. They operate in over 200 territories and countries. If you want additional security protection to your Visa card then Verified By Visa is the step you want to take. Anytime you are online shopping you can be sure you are protected against fraud but it goes above and beyond by helping to prevent unauthorized purchases thus stopping any problems before they even happen.
This is extra protection to make shopping even more secure. It is suggested that you activate this protection on any VISA credit or debit card you own. It will be easy to use since the the service is launch anytime you shop once you have activate this new feature on your card. When you swipe your card, an extra window or screen will appear showing you that this transaction will be secure. Below we have provided a quick “how to” guide to activate your Verified by Visa security protection online.
how to activate – Verified by Visa Security Protection
what you need:
- internet access
- your Visa card that you want Verified by Visa security protection added to
what to do:
- visit www.visa.com/verified
- enter in your Visa card number
- enter in the security code
- click on the “continue” button
- proceed to provide any other required information and then continue forward util you receive a confirmation screen that you did successfully activate verified by Visa security protection to your Visa card