Walgreens has been happily taking customers since they were founded in 1901 in a small town called Dixon. It was started by a man named Charles R. Walgreen Sr. who was forced to work after an accident that caused him to lose his middle finger top joint and left him with no future in sports and led to a grand future as an entrepreneur. What helped this business to grow was the fact that Charles Walgreen began to manufacture his own line of drug products so that they were affordable and high quality. Walgreens was also the company who invented the malted milkshake, a recipe can be found online.
Walgreens is always offering their customer a chance to enter in the WAG cares sweepstakes by taking a short survey when they make a purchase. The grand prize will be a $3000 check. You can enter each to win each month as long as you have a valid receipt.
We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate your Wag Cares Customer Survey online.
how to activate- Wag Cares Customer Survey
what you need:
- internet access
- your current and valid Walgreens receipt
- be at least 18 years old
what to do:
- visit www.wagcares.com
- select the option for the language you prefer to take the survey in
- type in the survey number found on the Walgreens receipt
- type in the password found on the Walgreens receipt
- click on the “Take Survey” button
- proceed to provide all the required information on the next screens until you reach the end
- don’t forget to click the appropriate area that agrees to be entered automatically into the current sweepstakes