The history of Citizens Bank can be found dating back to 1828 with High Street Bank. Today their 3,500+ ATMS and 1,400 branches can be found across the United States. Citizens Bank offers 3 different cards at the moment. The Citizens Bank CashBack Platinum MasterCard features options for earning cash back and no annual fee . The Citizens Bank Platinum MasterCard features their lowest APR rates and benefits and no annual fee. The GreenSense Platinum MasterCard features ways to earn $240 cash bank every year and no annual fee.
NOTE: be sure to visit the site directly to verify the information and current details. If you have Citizens Bank credit card you will want to activate it right away. We have provided a quick “how to” activation guide below for you to activate or verify your Citizens Bank credit card.
how to activate- Citizens Bank Credit Card
what you need:
- internet access
- a valid and current Citizens Bank credit card and account
- other required personal information
what to do if you are a current user:
- visit: www.accessmycardonline.com
- over the right of the page find the picture titled ” Activate My Card Today!” and then “Click here” under that title
- you will now need to create a Citizens Bank online account so that you can enter your card information and start using your new credit card so click on the “Activate Now” button
- under the box titled “Not yet registered?” click on the “Register” button
- enter in your name as it appears on the card EXACTLY how you see it in the spaces provided
- enter in your account number in the spaces provided
- click on the “Next” button
- proceed to provided the required information on the next to page and continue forward until you have the confirmation page showing that you did activate your Citizens Bank credit card